Contents Posted on Site
Rules of Conduct On Site
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
You may not post or transmit Content, (even if made in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner), if it in any way:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which digi1electronics.com, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Sites or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services; or
- You must use the Sites in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Sites, including without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Sites, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Sites or exceeding your authorized access.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Sites, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. digi1electronics.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Sites.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Sites and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Sites, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. digi1electronics.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Sites you acknowledge and agree that digi1electronics.com is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Sites.
- digi1electronics.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
digi1electronics.com does not take responsibility or liability or warrant including but not limited to, the actions, products, content and services on digi1electronics.com’s website, which are linked through including but not limited to Affiliates and sites using digi1electronics.com’s APIs. In addition,digi1electronics.com provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, digi1electronics.com is not responsible for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their website.
This site may contain links to other web sites or you may be linked through other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, whether or not digi1electronics.com is affiliated with sponsors of the sites.
We do not in any way endorse the Linked Sites.
We welcome links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to this site, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by digi1electronics.com. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the digi1electronics.com site, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another web site or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a web site any of the content or other materials on the digi1electronics.com site without our prior written consent.
Mandatory Declaration - Computers
- You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by digi1electronics.com “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, digi1electronics.com does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
- or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Mumbai.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on digi1electronics.com is presented solely for the purpose of sale India. digi1electronics.com makes no representation that materials in digi1electronics.com are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and digi1electronics.com is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by digi1electronics.com. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on digi1electronics.com web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
You agree that any use on the site is at your own risk and digi1electronics.com is not responsible for it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Products sold on digi1electronics.com are not for people below aged 18, however any products available for children below age 18, can be bought by adults.
We at digi1electronics.com respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Risk of loss
All items purchased from digi1electronics.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
digi1electronics.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However, digi1electronics.com does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by digi1electronics.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers' prices of the product may vary. The price taken into consideration will be at the time of order confirmation and payment done by the customer. If digi1electronics.com comes across any such difference in pricing due to any issues, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
Credit Card Use
In a credit/debit card transaction you must use your own credit/debit card. digi1electronics.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudently will be on the user and the onus to “prove otherwise” will be exclusively on the user. digi1electronics.com.You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to digi1electronics.com
digi1electronics.com reserves the right to cancel any order placed using credit card which holds International billing address.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, digi1electronics.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
Cancellation of order
digi1electronics.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where digi1electronics.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the digi1electronics.com policy or for any other reason. However, digi1electronics.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
If users/customers are not responding to our calls, emails or via any communication within the 8 days from date of purchased then digi1electronics.com has to right to cancel any order without any explanation.
Communication with Users
digi1electronics.com reserves the right to communicate with Users regarding this site and the User’s use of this site or any product or service purchased by the user on this site.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to email@example.com
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless digi1electronics.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to digi1electronics.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
VS+ Extended Warranty
VS+ Extended Warranty, a service that is brought to you by Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd & powered by Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd.
What is VS+ Extended Warranty?VS+ Extended Warranty is an extended warranty service that replicates and extends the manufacturer’s warranty. That means that if your device suffers a malfunction or breakdown, we will repair or replace it for you. We bear all the costs required to fix it. We do all the legwork required for fix it. You use the device with tender love & care; we fix the device with same tender love & care. VS+ Extended Warranty offers coverage for all your Mobiles, Tablets, Laptops, Cameras, Air Conditioners, Washing Machines, Televisions Refrigerators, Audio Systems, Home Theatres, Desktops, Microwaves, Dishwashers, Dryers, Printers, Room Coolers & Water Purifiers.
What are the awesome benefits of VS+ Extended Warranty?VS+ Extended Warranty comes with a host of features that are designed to not only safeguard your device, but also save you from the hassle of getting your device repaired
- Maximum Coverage: VS+ Extended Warranty replicates the manufacturer’s warranty for up to 4 additional years after its expiry for qualified products. This ensures that your device is covered throughout its life cycle.
- Cashless: This program is completely cashless. There are no hidden fees or charges.
- All costs are covered: Whether it is costs of repairs, labour, transportation or taxes, we cover all the charges associated with repairing your device. You pay nothing.
- Free Pick & Drop or At-Home repairs: Whether it means picking up your device or sending a technician at your home to repair your device, we will ensure that you never have to interact with a Service Centre ever again.
- No Paperwork Required: VS+ Extended Warranty has a hassle free process to file a Service Request. You don’t have to submit any other document or fill up any forms except for the invoice copy
- Genuine Spare Parts guarantee: Your devices will be repaired by trained personnel and using genuine spare parts every single time.
- No Depreciation: We will cover the full value of the device till the end of the plan.
- Preventive Maintenance: We understand that your Air Conditioners and Water Purifiers need to be serviced regularly, hence we will service them for you free of cost.
Term of VS+ Extended WarrantyYou can opt to protect your device for up to 4 additional years. The term of VS+ Extended Warranty available is based on what the normal life cycle of the device is supposed to be. While opting for VS+ Extended Warranty for your device, please keep in mind that the total term of the manufacturers’ warranty and term of VS+ Extended Warranty does not exceed 5 years. For e.g.: If your Air Conditioner has 1 year manufacturers’ warranty, you can opt for VS+ Extended Warranty for up to 4 additional years. However, if your Air Conditioner comes with 2 years manufacturers’ warranty, you can opt for VS+ Extended Warranty for maximum 3 additional years.
Help us, help you
- Buy VS+ Extended Warranty along with your device and ensure that you are buying the right plan based on the price of your device.
- At the time of purchasing the plan, ensure that the invoice issued to you by your retailer has the IMEI/Serial Number that matches the one of the device.
- Provide accurate & timely information when requested by us.
- We request you to submit the device and invoice to us promptly and respond to any queries raised in a timely manner.
- If the IMEI/Serial Number has changed on account of repairs or exchange by your retailer or the service centre, please provide us with a Swap Letter that will allow us to authenticate that you are still using the same device.
- And most importantly, use your device with the tender love and care that it deserves
Raising a Service RequestThe worst has happened; your device has suffered a breakdown. Do not worry; we are here to help you.
- Call us on 1800 22 0506 / 022 6622 7722 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days and tell us about malfunction that has occurred.
- Keep copies of your purchase invoice bearing the IMEI/Serial number ready.
- Ensure that the IMEI/Serial Number on your device matches the one that is mentioned on the purchase invoice.
- We will keep you posted regarding the progress of the Service Request every step of the way.
What Should You Keep In Mind
- We will gladly service as long as the plan is active and has not expired. Also, the malfunction needs to have occurred during the term of VS+ Extended Warranty and not prior to it.
- Malfunctioning accessories or consumable items like filters for water purifiers are not covered here. A full list of these items is available on our website.
- The device needs to have minimum 12 months’ manufacturer’s warranty that is applicable in India. Please ensure that you do not modify the device, perform unauthorized repairs or use it commercially. All these actions void the manufacturer’s warranty and subsequently VS+ Extended Warranty as well.
- We will not be able to cover those devices that are bought outside India. However, if the device that you have bought in India, breaks down while travelling abroad, we will cover it.
- Malfunction should not be on account of normal wear and tear.
- VS+ Extended Warranty covers every issue in the device that occurs organically or in simple terms “on its own” and without any external factor. That means issues like physical damage, liquid damage, power surges etc. are outside the scope of the program.
- International Coverage – If the device breaks down abroad, we will still cover it. You can get it back to India, we will provide our usual Pick – Repair – Deliver back to you service. FAQs
- What is the term of the service? VS+ Extended Warranty is applicable for up to 4 additional years after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty. However, the sum of manufacturer’s warranty and VS+ Extended Warranty should not exceed 5 years.
- Can I extend the warranty on my phone for 2 more years? VS+ Extended Warranty is available for 1 additional year on Mobile Phones and Tablets.
- How many times will the device be repaired? There is no limit on the number of service requests you can raise against VS+ Extended Warranty. We will keep repairing the device till the total costs of all repairs do not exceed the value of the device. However if for any 1 Service Request, the cost of repairs is greater than the current/last available market value of the device, the device will be replaced. Replacement is provided in the form of new or refurbished device or Gift Cards
- I changed my mind and I want to cancel the plan, can I get a refund? While we will be sorry to see you cancel the plan, we can certainly refund the plan within 30 days, provided you have not already filed a Service Request.
- What if the device cannot be repaired? For brands that do not repair damaged parts or if the device cannot be repaired due to unavailability of spare parts, we will provide you with an equal or equivalent replacement device which may or may not be a new piece.
- What if I do not want to avail of the Pick & Drop services, can I get the device repaired on my own? Yes, you can get the device repaired on your own. Please keep in mind that we need to be informed about the damage BEFORE submitting the device to the nearest Authorized Service Centre.
- How many times can I avail the Preventive Maintenance feature? You can take advantage of the Preventive Maintenance feature according to the number of years in your VS+ Extended Warranty. If you have opted for a 2 year VS+ Extended Warranty, you will be entitled for 2 preventive maintenance check-ups from purchase of device till expiry of VS+ Extended Warranty. We will be providing 1 preventive maintenance (dry service) for Air Conditioners & 1 preventive maintenance for Water Purifiers.
- How will I know if the device will be picked up or if you will send a technician at home for repairs? This is generally decided based on the category of your device. For Large Appliances and Televisions, we will co-ordinate with Service Centres and send a technician home based on your convenience. Wherever it is not possible to send the technician home for repairs, we will pick them up and send it to the Service Centre for repairs. If the technician that comes home for repairs is unable to repair the device on-site, we will have it transported to the nearest Service Centre free of cost for repairs.
- What are other examples of specific issues arising out of normal wear and tear that are not covered under VS+ Extended Warranty? Some examples of problems occurring due to wear and tear include the following. However, please note this is not a comprehensive list: Issues in the cavity of a Microwave Empty cartridges in a Printer Damages to hinges of a laptop Breakage of the blades of a Mixer or Juicer
- VS+ Extended Warranty is a service that is powered by OnsiteGo (Onsite Electro Services Private Limited).
- Non-fulfilment of any conditions set out in this document may cause the rejection of your request; hence we solicit your co-operation to ensure we are able to provide you a perfect service experience.
- We shall not be liable for delay or failure in furnishing services including suspension of Service Assurance in the event of strike, government action, act of God, disruption in global supply chains or any other cause beyond our control.
- Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd & OnsiteGo will not be liable for indirect damage caused due to improper functioning of the product, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of data, lost revenue, loss of use, inconvenience, mental or physical stress or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, or special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- The device for which VS+ Extended Warranty has been purchased should not have any other Care Pack/Insurance or Insurance linked plan/Extended Warranty/Maintenance Contract, apart from the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Marketing brochures are meant purely for educating customers and do not have any commercial value.
- Any disputes arising in connection with this service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder.
- Full set of terms and conditions are available on www.onsitego.com
- All rights reserved with Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd &Onsite Electro Services Private Limited.
Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
- This card is issued by Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd/VS DIGI and may only be redeemed for products at Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd/VS DIGI stores.
- This Gift Card will be valid for 12 Months from date of issues.
- Any balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card the remaining balance will be adjusted after each transaction till validity period.
- This Gift Card is not a Cash Card.
- This Gift Card cannot be exchange for cash.
- This Gift Card cannot be cancelled, refunded or returned.
- Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd will not replace/reimburse the value of your card if lost, stolen, damaged or expired.
- Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Gift Card at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, at its discretion, if it deems such action necessary.
- Invoices are not generated on purchase of any Gift Card. We will provide you the letter copy for Submission of Gift Card.
- To check the balance on the card, SMS “PINE VS GC BAL Cardnumber” to 575758 and for more details visit on www.digi1electronics.com
- This E-Gift card is issued by Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd and may only be redeemed for products at Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd website www.digi1electronics.com
- This E-Gift Card will be valid only for 30 Days from the date of issues.
- This E-Gift Card is one time redeemable.
- This E-Gift Card is not a Cash Card.
- This E-Gift Card cannot be exchange for cash.
- This E-Gift Card cannot be cancelled, refunded or returned.
- Any balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the e-gift card the remaining balance will not be adjusted in any transaction.
- Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd will not replace/reimburse the value of your E-Gift card if delete, lost, stolen from email copy or expired.
- Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the E-Gift Card at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the E-Gift card, at its discretion, if it deems such action necessary.
- Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on www.digi1electronics.com
- This does not affect your legal standing. Invoices are not generated on purchase of any E-Gift Card. You will receive system generated email for receiving of E-Gift Card.
- To check the balance on the E-Gift card, Login on Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd website www.digi1electronics.com and go to My Account.
- You may also call us for E-Gift card on +91 022 4290 4000 or mail us your query at email@example.com
- If you have provided a correct e-mail address, but the e-mail containing the e-gift card has not been received within a reasonable period, the following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed : Invalid e-mail address E-mail inbox is over size limit Spam filter blocked e-mail or routed it to a bulk/spam folder Recipient's firewall blocked the e-mail If a spam filter is blocking firstname.lastname@example.org e-mails from getting to an inbox, the e-mail options will need to be modified so that email@example.com e-mails are not considered spam. Digi1 Electronics Pvt Ltd is not responsible for e-gift cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate e-mail address.